GasTrike 212cc Trike Engine Kit Gas Motorized Bicycle
GasTrike 212cc Trike Engine Kit - 4-Stroke
Turn your 3 wheeled bicycles into a 212cc 4 stroke beast. Using a custom steel plate adapter plate to bolt the motor to the rear end of most tricycles. In most cases, this is where the trikes rear basket is and will have to be removed. Gas Tank is mounted to the engine for easy re-fueling. This kit is not for the faint of heart.
This GasTrike 212cc Trike Engine Kit includes:
- 6.5 HP, 212cc Predator Engine
- Centrifugal Clutch
- 415 Chain
- 44 Tooth Sprocket
- Pineapple Bushing Kit
- 3/16” Thick Steel Engine Mount
- (4) U-Clamps
- (4) 5/16-18 Bolts, Washers and Nuts
- 5/16-24 Bolt with BIG washer and thick washer
- Throttle handle with kill switch and wire extension
- Throttle Wire
- 2.8 L. Gas tank
ENGINE SPECIFICATIONS - 212cc OHV Horizontal Shaft 6.5 HP Gas Engine:
- Diameter: 70mm
- Horsepower (hp): 6.5
- Maximum (rpm): 3600 RPM
- Maximum Torque (ft. - lbs.): 8.1 ft-lbs. @ 2500 RPM
- Mounting pattern: 162mm L x 75.5mm W - 80.5mm W (6.40" L x 2.95" W - 3.17" W )
- Shaft rotation direction: Counter clockwise
- Sound rating (dB): 104 dB
- Start type: Recoil
- Product Height: 9 inches.
- Product Length: 12-1/2 inches.
- Product Weight: 37.5 lbs. / 17 kg
- Product Width: 14-1/2 in.
- Shaft length (in.): 2.43" / 61.7 mm
- Shipping Weight: 38.72 lb.
- Stroke length (in.): 55 mm
*Bicycle not included with this kit.
* Orders received Monday - Friday by 3:00PM EST are eligible for
Same Day Shipping! Except for USPS which ships the next business day.
Our gasoline operated products are NOT compliant with Environmental Protection Agency ( E.P.A. ) or California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B) for the use on/off Public roads. Upon purchase, the buyer agrees to use products for racing (closed-course competition) only and NOT for on/off public roads.
We Also Recommend