Motorized bicycle by edge design
- An out-dated penny-farthing or customary has one high wheel specifically determined by the pedals and one little wheel.
- A diminutive person motorized bicycle has with a chain-driven front wheel, exemplified by the Kangaroo.
- On an upright motorized bicycle, like wise called a well being bike, the rider sits with on leg on each side of the seat.
- On a prostrate bike the rider leans back or lies recumbent. Prostrate bikes (likewise 'bents) are intended to amplify comfort and minimize wind resistance, in light of the fact that the rider in a recumbent or semi-prostrate position. While the vast majority of alternate sorts of bike in this segment are outlined around a 'jewel outline' geometry, where the pedals and chain set are situated at the base of the bike and handlebars are at the front, supine bikes (recumbent) for the most part utilize a "blast" and raise triangle blend with the pedals and chain set situated at the front of the blast and the handlebars are found either "over seat" or "under seat" in the inside.
- On an inclined Motorized bicycle the rider lies in an inclined position.
- A wrench forward bike has the rider upright with the pedals sufficiently far forward that the rider can achieve the ground with his or her feet without getting off the seat.
- A Pedersen bike has an extension truss outline.
- A collapsing bike can be immediately collapsed for simple conveying, for instance on open transport.
- A little wheel bike, for example, a Motorized bicycle, has a conventional seating position and little wheels.
- A versatile bike, for example, a Stride, is a collapsing bike that is little and sufficiently light to be effectively conveyed in the air or in a confined vehicle.
- An exercise bike stays stationary; it is utilized for activity instead of drive.
- A Step-through edge is a kind of Motorized bicycle edge, frequently utilized for utility bikes, with a low or truant top tube or cross-bar
- A bamboo bike has a casing made of bamboo.
- A cardboard bike is made of cardboard.
- A dragged steel bike has a casing made of steel.
- A plastic bike was an endeavor in the mid 1980s to present a Motorized bicycle made totally out of plastic materials rather than metal.
- A wooden bike has a casing made out of wood. One illustration is the Chukudu utilized as a part of the east of the Democratic Republic of Congo.
4 stroke bicycle engine kit
By rider position
ElliptiGO clients stand up on a seat less treadle bike
- Upright bike
- Recumbent bike
- Crank forward
- Sideways bicycle
- Prone bicycle
By number of riders 
Two individuals riding a Sociable
- Most bikes are intended for a solitary rider with 4 stroke bicycle engine kit.
- Bikes with youngster seats or single-kid trailers can convey a grown-up and a kid
- Bikes with twofold tyke trailers can convey a grown-up and two kids
- A Sociable has two riders next to each other having 4 stroke bicycle engine kit
- A pair or twin has two or more riders behind one another.
- A triplet has three riders; a quadruplet has four.
- Some bikes convey more riders: for instance, the Conference Bike conveys seven,the Busycle conveys fifteen, and party bicycles can convey up to 17 individuals.
- The biggest multi-bicycle with 4 stroke bicycle engine kit had 40 riders .
In the greater part of these sorts the riders ride one behind the other (alluded to as pair seating). Exemptions are "The Companion", or "Amiable," an one next to the other two-man bicycle (that changed over to a solitary rider) constructed by the Punnett Cycle Mfg. Co. in Rochester, N.Y. in the 1890s. On the Conference Bike, riders sit around confronting each other. On the Busycle, the skipper confronts advances, on