NO SPARK in motorized bicycle? To check your MAGNETO and CDI, Try this:
MAGNETO of motorized bicycle:
Utilize Low Ohm-Meter Scale about 200 Ohms 20K
1) Check Ohms between BLACK wire and WHITE wire. Perusing ought to associate with 2 Ohms
2) Check ohms between BLUE wire and WHITE wire. It should be around 300-400 ohms.
CDI of motorized bicycle:
Use Ohm Meter High Scale About 200-K
1) Positive lead on BLUE wire and Negative lead on BLACK wire ought to peruse vast (no action)
2) Positive lead on BLACK wire and Negative lead on BLUE wire. Should be around 130-150 K-ohms
3) Positive lead on Spark Plug wire and negative lead on BLUE wire. Should read between 135-155 K-ohms
Switch to Low Scale 20K
4) Measure between Spark Plug wire and Black lead. Should be around 2.5 - 2.7 K-ohms
With the meter set to ohms, put your meter on the blue wire and an edge ground, you ought to have around 300 ohms or more, check the white wire to ground on the edge ought to be around 2.5 ohms do these with the CDI "disengaged."
Motorized bicycle parts
Powerless sparkle or no flash:
To check on the off chance that you are getting energy to the sparkle plug, take after these straightforward steps.
- Remove the flash fitting from the chamber head and motorized bicycle parts.
- Re-connect the flash fitting to the sparkle plug top.
- Laid the flash fitting on the chamber head so that the metal of the attachment is touching any metal segment of the barrel head. Try not to HOLD THE SPARK PLUG OR BOOT BY HAND.
- With the grasp out, push the bicycle forward or turn the back wheel. A splendid flash ought to be noticeable.
On the off chance that no sparkle is noticeable:
- Double check the association of the wires, especially the blue to blue and dark to dark.
- Check that no particles are held up between the motorized bicycle parts and focus cathodes of the flash attachment.
- Try running so as to supplant the sparkle attachment or cleaning it sand paper through the side and focus cathodes and resetting the crevice to 0.038".
- Re-test for flash with the off button squeezed in. Have a go at feathering the off button. Disengage the white wire totally permitting the wire to hang free, and then re-test the motor. Motorized bicycle parts should be arranged in an order for the better working.
4 stroke bicycle engine kit
Supportive tips regarding 4 stroke bicycle engine kit
Reliably running at full RPM is about the most exceedingly terrible thing that should be possible a motor long haul. Continually running at full throttle does not leave enough time for the oil blended in the gas to flow around the motor and grease ups the chamber divider and lower motor heading. 4 stroke bicycle engine kit is preferred over 2 stroke bicycle engine.
In the event that you are going to keep running at high RPMs, do a fitting check. Pull the sparkle connects once to a while and sees what shading it is. In the event that your attachment is tan, white, dry and perfect, then you have to back off, not ride for so long, and/or expand the oil/gas proportion. On the off chance that your fitting is dark and soggy, then you're doing admirably. Far better is if somewhat dark drop once in a while tumbles from the fumes tip.
In the event that your flash attachment is dark, dry, and dingy, then it might be an ideal opportunity to clean the ignition chamber. "Decarburization" was a typical support methodology in the days when British cruisers wandered the avenues and cowhide clad rockers possessed the streets. You have to keep a spotless domain in the ignition chamber. With high mile overwhelming utilize 4 stroke bicycle engine kit (5,000 miles+), we do see a development of carbon underneath the barrel head and on the burning chamber. On the off chance that the carbon development is thick, this barnacle-like substance can bring about a cylinder seizure if any little piece severs and cabins between the cylinder and barrel divider.