Predator 212cc ENGINE ONLY
Predator 212cc Engine Only(4-stroke)
This Predator 212cc gasoline engine has gas-saving overhead valves for cooler, cleaner performance and longer life. The horizontal shaft is ball-bearing mounted, making this gas engine an ideal replacement for most standard engine configurations. The powerful gas engine features a durable cast iron cylinder making it the perfect replacement engine for a lawn mower, log-splitter and dozens of other machines.
- Upgraded engineering and construction for improved lifespan
- Durable cast iron cylinder withstands wear and abuse
- User-friendly controls for easy starting and operation
- Fuel shut off for safe transport
- Ball bearing support shaft for long life
- For use on: pressure washers, cement mixers, compressors, mowers, log splitters, vacuums, tillers, water pumps, chipper/shredders, generators, blowers
- Engine displacement (cc): 212cc
- Horsepower (hp): 6.5
- Maximum speed (rpm): 3600 RPM
- Maximum Torque (ft. - lbs.): 8.1 ft-lbs. @ 2500 RPM
- Mounting pattern: 162mm L x 75.5mm W - 80.5mm W (6.40" L x 2.95" W - 3.17" W )
- Shaft rotation direction: Counter clockwise
- Sound rating (dB): 104 dB
- Start type: Recoil
- Product Height: 14 in.
- Product Length: 12-1/2 in.
- Product Weight: 37.5 lbs. / 17 kg
- Product Width: 14-1/2 in.
- Shaft length (in.): 2.43" / 61.7 mm
- Shipping Weight: 38.72 lb.
- Stroke length (in.): 55 mm
* Orders received Monday - Friday by 3:00PM EST are eligible for
Same Day Shipping! Except for USPS which ships the next business day.
Our gasoline operated products are NOT compliant with Environmental Protection Agency ( E.P.A. ) or California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B) for the use on/off Public roads. Upon purchase, the buyer agrees to use products for racing (closed-course competition) only and NOT for on/off public roads.
We Also Recommend