212cc Death Row Bike Engine Kit - 4-Stroke Gas Motorized Bicycle
212cc Death Row 6.5 HP Bike Engine Kit - 4-Stroke
This is our biggest, baddest, most intense kit we have ever offered so far. A monster 212cc Predator engine. Using a torque converter single speed belt transmission mounted with an all CNC engine mount. The kit is also upgraded with a CNC sprocket adapter and sprocket for perfect rear wheel motor chain alignment. This kit will not fit most bikes, this is an expert level build and is not suggested for the beginner.
4 Stroke engine kits are very different from 2 stroke kits in many ways. Building a 4 stroke bike is a little more involved then the two strokes, the extra effort is worth it. Pull start engine, not push start like the 2 strokes. Overall this type of engine is more reliable with more power and torque. With some of the larger cc motors, the top speeds far exceed the 2 strokes. Since these motors are larger in cc they are also larger in size and weight. Almost all bicycles will need to use a wider crank setup to clear the motor, the stock arms and pedals will hit the motor when pedaled as a regular bike. One piece cranks will also require a bottom bracket conversion set as well (not included).
This style of the engine might need slight modification to the bikes and will not fit all frames.
Advantages of 4 Stroke Bicycle engine kits:
- Use straight gas (no mixing oil with gas)
- More Horsepower
- More Torque
- Quieter Engine
This 212cc 6.5 HP 4-Stroke Kit includes:
- 212cc Predator Engine 6.5 HP
- 2.0 L. Gas tank
- Torque convertor transmission W/ Black Cover
- CNC Engine mount
- CNC Sprocket & adapter assembly ( 36, 40, 44 tooth) choose one in the options tab on top
- Throttle Handel W/ kill swith
- 415 Heavy duty chain
- Fuel line
- Fuel filter
- Spark plug remover
- Chain tensioner
- Muffler (Might need modifications with a Motorized bicycle.)
ENGINE SPECIFICATIONS - 212cc OHV Horizontal Shaft 6.5 HP Gas Engine:
- Diameter: 70mm
- Horsepower (hp): 6.5
- Maximum (rpm): 3600 RPM
- Maximum Torque (ft. - lbs.): 8.1 ft-lbs. @ 2500 RPM
- Mounting pattern: 162mm L x 75.5mm W - 80.5mm W (6.40" L x 2.95" W - 3.17" W )
- Shaft rotation direction: Counterclockwise
- Sound rating (dB): 104 dB
- Start type: Recoil
- Product Height: 9 inches.
- Product Length: 12-1/2 inches.
- Product Weight: 37.5 lbs. / 17 kg
- Product Width: 14-1/2 in.
- Shaft length (in.): 2.43" / 61.7 mm
- Shipping Weight: 38.72 lb.
- Stroke length (in.): 55 mm
NOTE: THIS ENGINE KIT IS FOR EXPERTS ONLY. NO MANUAL INCLUDED.
*Bicycle not included with this kit.
* Orders received Monday - Friday by 3:00PM EST are eligible for
Same Day Shipping! Except for USPS which ships the next business day.
Our gasoline operated products are NOT compliant with Environmental Protection Agency ( E.P.A. ) or California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B) for the use on/off Public roads. Upon purchase, the buyer agrees to use products for racing (closed-course competition) only and NOT for on/off public roads.
We Also Recommend