79cc Monster 80 Bike Engine Kit - Complete 4-Stroke Kit
NOW IN STOCK!
79cc Monster 80 COMPLETE Bike Engine Kit - 4-Stroke
A bigger kit to get your bike moving. This setup includes a CNC single speed transmission with a ⅝ shaft keyed centrifugal clutch. Using the motor gas tank and exhaust which both can be upgraded (see 79cc Monster 90 kit).
4 Stroke engine kits are very different from 2 stroke kits in many ways. Building a 4 stroke bike is a little more involved then the two strokes, the extra effort is worth it. Pull start engine, not push start like the 2 strokes. Overall this type of engine is more reliable with more power and torque. With some of the larger cc motors, the top speeds far exceed the 2 strokes. Since these motors are larger in cc they are also larger in size and weight. Almost all bicycles will need to use a wider crank setup to clear the motor, the stock arms and pedals will hit the motor when pedaled as a regular bike. One piece cranks will also require a bottom bracket conversion set as well (not included).
This style of the engine might need slight modification to the bikes and will not fit all frames.
Advantages of 4 Stroke Bicycle engine kits:
- Use straight gas (no mixing oil with gas)
- More Horsepower
- More Torque
- Quieter Engine
This complete kit includes:
- 78.5cc - 79cc 3HP OHV GasBike Horizontal Shaft Gas Engine
- Transmission for 78.5cc - 79cc OHV GasBike Horizontal Shaft Engines
- Heavy Duty Bicycle Mounting Kit for 78.5cc - 79cc or 212cc OHV Predator Horizontal Shaft Engines
- Throttle Handle
- Throttle Cable - 50"
- 44 Tooth Sprocket
- Pineapple Bushing Kit
- 415 Heavy Duty Chain
- Idler Pullet Chain Tensioner with 2 Bolts
- Throttle Linkage
The construction and engineering on this unit have been upgraded for improved durability and service life. This tough gas engine features a durable cast iron cylinder that withstands wear and abuse, fuel shut off for safe transport and gas saving overhead valves for a cooler, cleaner performance. The horizontal shaft design makes this an ideal all-purpose gas engine.
- Upgraded engineering and construction for improved lifespan
- Durable cast iron cylinder withstands wear and abuse
- User-friendly controls for easy starting and operation
- Fuel shut off for safe transport
- Ball bearing support shaft for long life
- Recoil start
|Name||3 HP (78.5cc - 79cc) OHV GasBike Horizontal Shaft Gas Engine|
|Engine displacement (cc)||78.5cc - 79cc|
|Maximum speed (rpm)||3600 RPM|
|Maximum Torque (ft. - lbs.)||3.5 ft. lbs. @ 2500 RPM|
|Mounting pattern||102mm L x 104mm W - 61.5mm W (4 in. L x 4.9 in. W - 2.4 in. W )|
|Shaft rotation direction||Counter clockwise|
|Sound rating (dB)||104 dB|
|Start type||Recoil start|
|Product Height||8.5 in.|
|Product Length||12-1/4 in.|
|Product Weight||24.25 lbs / 11 kg|
|Product Width||11-1/2 in.|
|Shaft length (in.)||2.4 in. (60.1mm)|
|Shipping Weight||26 lbs|
|Stroke length (in.)||37 mm|
- 79cc Transmission plate with complete sprocket and shaft assembly (Sprocket = 22T and 9T)
- 11 tooth, #415 sprocket Centrifugal Clutch
- Complete hardware for mounting the transmission plate on the engine (Screw thread size is 5/16-24)
- #415 Chain, 41 Link with a master link
NOTE: NO MANUAL INCLUDED.
Our gasoline operated products are NOT compliant with Environmental Protection Agency ( E.P.A. ) or California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B) for the use on/off Public roads. Upon purchase, the buyer agrees to use products for racing (closed-course competition) only and NOT for on/off public roads.
We Also Recommend