80cc Silver Fire Bicycle Engine Kit
80cc Silver Fire Bicycle Engine KitGasoline operated products are NOT compliant with Environmental Protection Agency ( E.P.A. ) or California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B) for the use on/off Public roads. Upon purchase, the buyer agrees to use products for racing (closed-course competition) only and NOT for on/off public roads. *Minimal assembly required.
This 66cc/80cc bicycle motor engine kit will give you:
> 2.5 Horse Power (HP)
> Speed depends on the gear ratio and weight
> Up to 150 miles per gallon (MPG)
This bike motor kit includes:
- 80cc Silver Fire Engine
2.5 HP Motor
- WITH BONUS RSE REED VALVE
- Friction Clutch; Pedal Start
- Magneto With Solid State CDI Ignition
- 44Tooth, 9 Hole Chrome Sprocket
- 3 Plate Sprocket Kit
- 2.0 Liter Fuel Tank, Tear Drop Shape (Black Color)
- Chrome Muffler
- Push Button Clutch Lever And Cable
- Twist Throttle With Engine Kill Switch
- Improved Gas Valve
- Fuel Line #2
- Idler Pulley Chain Tensioner with Bearings
- Improved NT Carburetor
- Chrome Lined Cylinder Wall
- Head With Center Fire Spark Plug
- 202 Crankcase Bearings
- Needle Bearings On Piston Wrist Pin
- Improved 415 Chain
- Chain Guard
- Tool Kit
- All The Mounting Brackets, Gaskets, And Hardware Including Nylon Locking Nuts
- Universal Motor Mount
- Complete User Manual
- 6-Month Limited Warranty Included - FREE
Bicycle Motor Engine Kit Support:
This bicycle motor engine kit fits most Mens 24" and larger bicycles which includes mountain, cruiser, chopper and road bikes with a V-frame with at least a 8.5" height clearance for the engine. Larger frame size requires drilling into bike frame and use of the universal face plate.
This 80cc bicycle motor engine kit is about 8.5" height 7" length 5" width and fits on most standard 24” – 26” or 25mm 29mm frame bicycle frame tubes. Larger frame size requires drilling into bike frame and use the universal face plate. This engine kit only adds about 20 lbs to your bike.
We Cannot ship to PO BOXES at this time.
Through UPS we offer many shipping methods and for International and Canadian shipping we suggest UPS STANDARD, (2-6 days; does not cover Customs Brokerage, Duties, and Taxes… these are charged to the consignee on delivery). We have found that this is the cheapest way to send packages to Canada.
Gas And Oil Mixture For Fuel Ratio: (Use of a synthetic 2 stroke oil is recommended.)The bicycle motor engine kit is a 2 cycle design, therefore, a gasoline/oil mixture is necessary. During the break-in period (1st 4 tanks of fuel, the ratio is 16 to 20 parts gasoline to 1 part 2 cycle oil. After the break-in period, the ratio is increased to 20 to 25 parts gasoline to 1 part oil. The engine crankshaft bearings are lubricated from the oil in the gas mix. A rich break in oil mixture ensures bearings will not cease during engine break in period.
Skills & Experience:
The buyer may need some basic hardware skills, tools, and it takes roughly around 2-3 hours to install and to do some adjustments and fine tuning.
Notices & Disclaimer:
- We cannot guarantee that this kit will fit your specific individual bike(s).
- Operating a bike, motorized bicycle or bike with a bicycle engine kit installed involves some risk of serious bodily injury. Buyer accepts responsibility for any and all vehicle operation that may lead to personal injury, economic loss, social distress, other losses, costs and damages.
- Seller is not responsible for injuries and/or damages resulting from operating this motorized bicycle or bicycle engine kit.
- Seller is not responsible for misuse of this kit or any warranty after installation.
- Not all motorized bicycles are allowed for on road use.
- We make no guarantee as to the road legality of these bike motors.
Our gasoline operated products are NOT compliant with Environmental Protection Agency ( E.P.A. ) or California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B) for the use on/off Public roads. Upon purchase, the buyer agrees to use products for racing (closed-course competition) only and NOT for on/off public roads.
We Also Recommend