GT4 Pro Racing 66cc/80cc Motorized Bicycle
GT4 Pro Racing 66cc/80cc Slant Head Motorized Bicycle
NOTE: ASSEMBLY REQUIRED. WE CAN ONLY SHIP THIS WITH UPS OR FEDEX GROUND. WE CANNOT SHIP THIS EXPEDITED.
THIS COMES IN 2 PACKAGES. IN MOST CASES, THE ENGINE KIT WILL BE DELIVERED FIRST, THEN THE BICYCLE THE NEXT DAY OR TWO.
These GT4 Pro Racing 66cc bicycle engine kits give 3.25 HP “the little powerhouse engine of the industry.”
*Minimal assembly required.
3.25 HP 2 cycle gas/oil mix bike motor kits. GT4 Pro Racing 66cc/80cc Bike Motor Kit: 1/2 gal. gas tank, chain and sprocket, handlebar controls, mounting hardware package and instruction sheet. Total wt. is 24 to 27 lbs.
Starting your GT4 Pro Racing 66cc/80cc Bike Motor Kit (Standard Finish): Pedal normally or use engine power at your option. The engine starts quickly when the handlebar clutch lever is released while pedaling. Twisting the throttle controls the speed to 45 mph. Speed depends on rear sprocket ratio and weight of rider.
GT4 Pro Racing 66cc/80cc Bike Motor Kit (Standard Finish) fits best on bikes with 25 to 30mm diameter 70 degree Vee type frames but can be installed on larger diameter tube frames with modifications. “Looks Cool” on the older cruiser type coaster brake bikes.
This bike motor kit comes with everything that you'll need except gas and oil! You will be able to stop or start the engine as you ride. There is no rope pulling needed and it gives more speed and gets around 150 miles on a gallon of gas. Please Tell a Friend about this product and help spread the word about Motorized Bicycles.
Get your GT4 Pro Racing 66cc/80cc Slant Head Bike Motor Kit (Standard Finish) now while supplies last at this price.
This motorized bicycle engine kit includes:
- Kent Thruster 700C Men's Fixie Bike
- GT4 Pro Racing 66cc/80cc Motor 3.25 HP
- With GT80 Reed Valve & Keihin Carburetor Clone Assembly - $60 VALUE!
- Friction Clutch; Pedal Start
- Magneto With Solid State CDI Ignition
- 44Tooth, 9 Hole Chrome Sprocket
- 3 Plate Sprocket Kit
- 2.0 Liter Fuel Tank, Tear Drop Shape (Black Color)
- Chrome Muffler
- Push Button Clutch Lever And Cable
- Twist Throttle With Engine Kill Switch
- Improved Gas Valve
- Fuel Line #2
- Idler Pulley Chain Tensioner with Bearings
- Chrome Lined Cylinder Wall
- Head With Center Fire Spark Plug
- 202 Crankcase Bearings
- Needle Bearings On Piston Wrist Pin
- Improved 415 Chain
- Chain Guard
- Tool Kit
- All The Mounting Brackets, Gaskets, And Hardware Including Nylon Locking Nuts
- Universal Motor Mount
- Complete User Manual
- 6-Month Limited Warranty Included - FREE
- Standard Slant Cylinder Head
The Kent Thruster 700C Men's Fixie Bike combines style, practicality and speed for a one-of-a-kind ride that is sure to excite bicycle enthusiasts. You can have both stunning looks and practical design in one sturdy package. This single-speed Fixie thruster bike features a steel frame and fork with a steel rise stem and alloy rim. This combination creates a sleek-looking piece that is both durable and lightweight. The full-protection chain guard keeps the bike chain on track and away from your legs for a secure ride. It is also fitted with front and rear alloy brakes for added control and stability. The Kent Thruster 700C Men's Fixie Bike is ideal for city dwellers or anybody looking for a bike that's simple to operate and easy to maintain. Its black design and red tires give it a sharp and athletic look. You can use this Kent men's bike to get some vigorous exercise, head to work or school, run errands around town or simply enjoy a nice afternoon.
- Steel frame
- Steel fork
- Alloy brakes front and rear
- 700C alloy rims
- Steel rise stem
- Full-protection chain guard
- Black/red Fixie bike
- Kent men's bike has 1 speed
- Lightweight and durable construction
How to Install 80cc 66cc 48cc 2-Stroke Bicycle Engine Kit
This bicycle motor engine kit fits most Mens 24" and larger bicycles which includes mountain, cruiser, chopper and road bikes with a V-frame with at least a 8.5" height clearance for the engine. Larger frame size requires drilling into bike frame and use of the universal face plate.
This 80cc bicycle motor engine kit is about 8.5" height 7" length 5" width and fits on most standard 24” – 26” or 25mm 29mm frame bicycle frame tubes. Larger frame size requires drilling into bike frame and use the universal face plate. This engine kit only adds about 20 lbs to your bike.
We Cannot ship to PO BOXES at this time.
Through UPS we offer many shipping methods and for International and Canadian shipping we suggest UPS STANDARD, (2-6 days; does not cover Customs Brokerage, Duties, and Taxes… these are charged to the consignee on delivery). We have found that this is the cheapest way to send packages to Canada.
Gas And Oil Mixture For Fuel Ratio: (Use of a synthetic 2 stroke oil is recommended.)The bicycle motor engine kit is a 2 cycle design, therefore, a gasoline/oil mixture is necessary. During the break-in period (1st 4 tanks of fuel, the ratio is 16 to 20 parts gasoline to 1 part 2 cycle oil. After the break-in period, the ratio is increased to 20 to 25 parts gasoline to 1 part oil. The engine crankshaft bearings are lubricated from the oil in the gas mix. A rich break in oil mixture ensures bearings will not cease during engine break in period.
Skills & Experience:
The buyer may need some basic hardware skills, tools, and it takes roughly around 2-3 hours to install and to do some adjustments and fine tuning.
Notices & Disclaimer:
- Operating a bike, motorized bicycle or bike with a bicycle engine kit installed involves some risk of serious bodily injury. Buyer accepts responsibility for any and all vehicle operation that may lead to personal injury, economic loss, social distress, other losses, costs and damages.
- Seller is not responsible for injuries and/or damages resulting from operating this motorized bicycle or bicycle engine kit.
- Seller is not responsible for misuse of this kit or any warranty after installation.
- Not all motorized bicycles are allowed for on road use.
- We make no guarantee as to the road legality of these bike motors.
Our gasoline operated products are NOT compliant with Environmental Protection Agency ( E.P.A. ) or California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B) for the use on/off Public roads. Upon purchase, the buyer agrees to use products for racing (closed-course competition) only and NOT for on/off public roads.
We Also Recommend