GT5 Pro Racing 66cc/80cc Motorized Bicycle
GT5 Pro Racing 66cc/80cc Slant Head Motorized Bicycle
The Kit is upgraded with the GT5 CNC cylinder head.
Convert your bicycle to a motorized bicycle by adding a 2 stroke engine kit to it. The kit fits best on bikes with 25 to 30mm diameter front down tube and 70 degree Vee type frame like a mountain bike but can be installed on larger diameter tube frames with modifications. “Looks Cool” on the older beach cruiser type coaster brake bikes. The motor bolts to the bicycle frame in the center of the frame (additional mounting options available). A second Heavy Duty chain is attached from the motor to the rear wheel via a second sprocket attached to the rear wheel.
2 stroke motor kits are started by “bump” starting them. While holding in the clutch, pedal the bike quickly. When you release the clutch after the bike gets to speed, it push starts the motor.
The kit will average around 25-35 M.P.H depending on rider weight and rear sprocket gear ratio.
This bike motor kit comes with everything that you'll need except gas and oil since this is a 2 stroke, 2 stroke oil needs to be added to the fuel. Always mix gas in a gas can, not the gas tank. When the engine is new, it would need to be broken in with a richer mixture, after at least 1 tank of gas, then the mix can be “leaned out” (less oil). Never go less than 32:1 ratio (4oz of oil per Gallon).
- New Motor - 16:1 (8 oz of oil per gallon)
- After Broken in - 32:1 (4 oz of oil per gallon)
You will be able to stop or start the engine as you ride. This kit gets maximum fuel efficiency stock at around 100 miles per gallon.
The Motor will require some assembly, the top end of the motor must be installed.
This motorized bicycle engine kit includes:
- 26" Roadmaster Granite Peak Men's Bike
- GT5 Pro Racing 66cc/80cc Slant Head Bike Motor (Standard Finish)
- Comes with Racing CNC Cylinder Head. $90 Value!
- 3.0 HP. - Speed depends on rear sprocket ratio and weight of rider, weight of bike, the climate and the terrain being ridden.
- Standard Engine Finish
- Friction Clutch, Pedal Start
- Magneto With Solid State New Design Capacitive Discharge (CD) Ignition
- 2 Cycle air cooled gas / oil mix engine.
- 44-Tooth, 9 Hole Chrome Sprocket
- 3 Plate Sprocket Kit
- 2.0 Liter/0.66 Gallon Fuel Tank, Tear Drop Shape (Black Color)
- Chrome Muffler
- Push Button Clutch Lever And Cable
- Twist Throttle With Engine Kill Switch
- Fuel Line
- Improved Gas Valve
- Drive Chain Idler
- Improved NT Carburetor
- Chrome Lined Cylinder Wall
- Head With Center Fire Spark Plug
- 202 Crankcase Bearings
- Needle Bearings On Piston Wrist Pin
- 415 Heavy Duty Chain
- Chain Guard
- Steel Tube Intake
- Fuel Filter
- Tool Kit
- Universal Motor Mount
- All The Mounting Brackets, Gaskets, And Hardware Including Nylon Locking Nuts
- 6-Month Limited Warranty Included - FREE
- Free technical support within one (1) week after receiving the kit
- Extra Standard Slant Cylinder Head
Riddle me this; what is a great bike value that you'll enjoy riding for years? The Roadmaster Granite Peak is a bike that will get you where you need to go, and allow you to have a little fun along the way. The features include a steel mountain style frame with front suspension fork, 18-speed twist shifters, three-piece mountain crank and alloy wheels. The tires are thick like a mountain bike tire, and so versatile that you can plan a ride just about anywhere, from a beach boardwalk to off-road adventures. Roadmaster has been a trusted American value in recreational bike riding for decades.
- Mountain: front suspension
- Popular for trails and casual riding; suspension improves handling for off-road
- Rugged trails and path riding
- Steel mountain style frame
- 18-speed twist shifters
- Front and rear linear pull brakes
- Alloy wheels and 3-piece crank
How to Install 80cc 66cc 48cc 2-Stroke Bicycle Engine Kit
This bicycle motor engine kit fits most Mens 24" and larger bicycles which includes mountain, cruiser, chopper and road bikes with a V-frame with at least a 8.5" height clearance for the engine. Larger frame size requires drilling into bike frame and use of the universal face plate.
This 80cc bicycle motor engine kit is about 8.5" height 7" length 5" width and fits on most standard 24” – 26” or 25mm 29mm frame bicycle frame tubes. Larger frame size requires drilling into bike frame and use the universal face plate. This engine kit only adds about 20 lbs to your bike.
We Cannot ship to PO BOXES at this time.
Through UPS we offer many shipping methods and for International and Canadian shipping we suggest UPS STANDARD, (2-6 days; does not cover Customs Brokerage, Duties, and Taxes… these are charged to the consignee on delivery). We have found that this is the cheapest way to send packages to Canada.
Gas And Oil Mixture For Fuel Ratio: (Use of a synthetic 2 stroke oil is recommended.)The bicycle motor engine kit is a 2 cycle design, therefore, a gasoline/oil mixture is necessary. During the break-in period (1st 4 tanks of fuel, the ratio is 16 to 20 parts gasoline to 1 part 2 cycle oil. After the break-in period, the ratio is increased to 20 to 25 parts gasoline to 1 part oil. The engine crankshaft bearings are lubricated from the oil in the gas mix. A rich break in oil mixture ensures bearings will not cease during engine break in period.
Skills & Experience:
The buyer may need some basic hardware skills, tools, and it takes roughly around 2-3 hours to install and to do some adjustments and fine tuning.
Notices & Disclaimer:
- Operating a bike, motorized bicycle or bike with a bicycle engine kit installed involves some risk of serious bodily injury. Buyer accepts responsibility for any and all vehicle operation that may lead to personal injury, economic loss, social distress, other losses, costs and damages.
- Seller is not responsible for injuries and/or damages resulting from operating this motorized bicycle or bicycle engine kit.
- Seller is not responsible for misuse of this kit or any warranty after installation.
- Not all motorized bicycles are allowed for on road use.
- We make no guarantee as to the road legality of these bike motors.
Our gasoline operated products are NOT compliant with Environmental Protection Agency ( E.P.A. ) or California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B) for the use on/off Public roads. Upon purchase, the buyer agrees to use products for racing (closed-course competition) only and NOT for on/off public roads.
We Also Recommend