In-Frame Battery Pack for Tesla Electric Bike Conversion Kit
Lithium ion batteries are common in consumer electronics. They are one of the most popular types of battery for portable electronics, with one of the best energy-to-weight ratios, no memory effect, and a slow loss of charge when not in use. In addition to uses for consumer electronics, lithium-ion batteries are growing in popularity for defense, automotive, and aerospace applications due to their high energy density. Li-ion batteries are lighter than other equivalent secondary batteries—often much lighter. The energy is stored in these batteries through the movement of lithium ions.
A key advantage of using Li-ion chemistry is the high open circuit voltage that can be obtained in comparison to aqueous batteries (such as lead acid, nickel metal hydride and nickel cadmium).
- Long battery life: 1000 plus recharges
- Ultra light and small size
- Super high discharge rate means more power.
- Super long range
- It never explodes! Peace of mind for you!
- No Memory Effects
- Maintenance Free: only need to charge it once every month if you are not using it
We Also Recommend