KMB Motorized Bicycle (DIY, Bike Only)
KMB Motorized Bicycle (Bike Only)
It's finally here. A complete bicycle specially made for bike engine kits. Whether it is 2-stroke or 4-stroke, KMB Motorized Bicycle will handle it.
With built-in gas tank, heavy duty springer fork and our double wall 12 gauge wheelset, this bicycle is definitely build for performance. This is the bicycle you don't want to miss in the world of motorized bicycles.
Front - Sturmey Archer X-FD
70MM Front Drum Brake Hub
Black Painted Finish
Back - Histop EN14F64 Coaster Brake
Steel Body with Black Painted Finish
12 Gauge thick Steel Spocket
CST C1779 Thick Tires,
Tire Size 26 X 2.35
- Spokes - 12G X 36H Steel, Alloy Cap
- Tires - 26 X 2.35 inches
- Tube - 26 X 2.35 inches
- Rim - Alloy, Double rim, 26" X 2.35 50MM
- Front brake - Sunrace Aluminum Drum brake
- Rear brake - Steel Coaster brake
- Sprocket Size: 20T
- Colors: Black or Polished Aluminum
- Built-in 2.4L gas tank
- Pedestal front mount allows fitting of all 2 cycle bike engines with either 40 or 50mm front mount stud spacing
- 26" frame made especially heavy duty for gas engine applications
- Available with 135mm rear frame width for either single speed or multi-speed bikes
- 38mm diameter downtube 70 degrees angle V frame
- Material: Aluminum - No gas tank rusting
- No other bike frame in the world is especially made for motorization
- Seat post angle allows for level carburetor
- Big bottom hole for 1 piece pedal crank
- Net weight 6.5 lbs; Gross weight 10.50 lbs; Dimension (box) 43.70 in x 6.50 in x 22.24 in
NOTE: PUERTO RICO, ALASKA, HAWAII and INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ARE NOT QUALIFIED FOR FREE SHIPPING. Please give us a call for the shipping price.
Get Free Shipping! - Spend $39 or more on Bike Motor Parts and get free shipping on the parts in your order. Shipping charges will still apply to items from other categories.
* Orders received Monday - Friday by 3:00PM EST are eligible for
Same Day Shipping! Except for USPS which ships the next business day.
Our gasoline operated products are NOT compliant with Environmental Protection Agency ( E.P.A. ) or California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B) for the use on/off Public roads. Upon purchase, the buyer agrees to use products for racing (closed-course competition) only and NOT for on/off public roads.
We Also Recommend